Before joining Warren Law Group, Maximilian devoted a majority of his practice to representing contractors, developers, and homeowners in construction litigation, including the enforcement of mechanic’s liens and lien law article 3-A Trust Fund Recovery, the negotiation of license agreements and prosecution of NY RPAPL 881 special proceedings, interpretation and enforcement of public works contracts, and prosecution and defense of home improvement contracts.
JD, New York Law School, cum laude
BA, Gonzaga University
Bar Admissions & Memberships
State of New York
State of New Jersey
Southern District of New York
Eastern District of New York
Representative Matters Include:
- Represented a general contractor for unpaid requisitions and change orders on a large construction project.
- Represented a developer with many small projects in negotiating license agreements for access to neighboring properties.
- Represented an individual enforcing a judgment against out-of-state shell companies.
- Represented a small business as against frivolous ADA internet litigation in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented a business in its defense of a New York City Comptroller audit and investigation.
- Represented members of a limited liability company in negotiation and settlement of an ownership dispute.