Chair of Securities Litigation
Jon-Jorge Aras is a Partner and the Chair of Securities Litigation at Warren Law Group.
Jon-Jorge represents clients in enforcement actions and investigations initiated by the SEC, FINRA, and the department of justice. The focus of his practice is securities regulation and white-collar defense. Jon-Jorge also dedicates his practice to FINRA arbitrations, namely, to represent individual, registered representatives in industry disputes and expungements. Jon-Jorge litigates in federal, state, and administrative court proceedings and alternative dispute resolution forums.
As the Chair of the Warren Law Group's Securities Litigation practice area, Mr. Aras is keenly focused on the latest developments in securities law. Mr. Aras is passionate about the world-changing potential of cryptocurrency, and he applies his extensive litigation experience to navigate the regulatory oversight this emerging industry faces.
In addition to his litigation practice, Jon-Jorge advises clients on regulatory compliance matters and risk mitigation.
JD, Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law
BA, Villanova University
Bar Admissions & Memberships
State of New Jersey
State of Pennsylvania
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Representative Matters Include:
- Representation of a former securities broker in an SEC enforcement action against allegations of insider trading before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Represented an executive of a publicly traded company in connection with an SEC investigation.
- Represented a securities broker in a FINRA disciplinary hearing, and on appeal, regarding allegations of conversion.
- Represented a brokerage firm in connection with a FINRA disciplinary hearing regarding allegations of fraud.
- Represented a securities industry professional in a Ponzi scheme fraud investigation case initiated by the SEC.
- Represented a securities broker in a FINRA enforcement evidentiary hearing, and on appeal, regarding allegations of conversion.
- Represented former securities industry professional in a criminal investigation conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice and a parallel fraud case initiated by the SEC in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Represented former securities industry professionals in a 10b-5 fraud case initiated by the SEC in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Represented a former securities broker in an insider trading case initiated by the SEC in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.