Carol is experienced in helping companies ensure their non-US citizen workforce is in the USA on the correct immigration visa. When an employer has identified a candidate needing US work authorization, Carol works closely with the employer to obtain the correct visa and represent the client in front of US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Department of Labor (DOL), and the US Department of State. Carol also guides clients through I-9 compliance audits.
Prior to joining Warren Law, Carol was a USCIS Adjudications Officer (Policy) and has a thorough understanding of the agency. Carol brings that agency knowledge to all her cases.
Carol is a long-time American Immigration Lawyers Association member and has served as a speaker. She is also a member of the Broward County Women Lawyers’ Association.
JD, George Washington University Law School
BA, University of Pennsylvania
Bar Admissions & Memberships
State of Maryland
Representative Matters Include:
- Provided immigration guidance to companies and non-profit organizations moving people to the US to work from various international regions including Africa, South America, Asia, The Caribbean, and Europe.
- Represent entrepreneurs expanding business interests into the USA from South Africa, Canada, South America and Europe.
- Perform internal I-9, Employment Authorization, audit for national manufacturing company.
- Represent automobile manufacturing company with sponsoring overseas employees.
- Helped employers retain top international talent by applying for green cards for exceptional employees.