Todd P. Kulkin
Todd P. Kulkin is a Partner at Warren Law Group.
Todd is a corporate attorney at the Warren Law Group and primarily practices in the areas of corporate law, private securities offerings, banking, AML, and not-for-profit law. He advises accredited and institutional investors, as well as private companies involved in private equity, banking, mergers and acquisitions, and matters involving regulatory bodies such as FINRA, SEC, the IRS, U.S. Office of Foreign Asset Control, and the Federal Reserve. Todd also practices in the areas of international commerce and cryptocurrency. He has represented clients for private investments in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Isle of Man, Malta, and Nevis.
Prior to his employment with Warren Law Group, Todd owned his law practice. In his 10+ years of practice, he has represented over 200 not-for-profit organizations in the United States & Non-Governmental Organizations across the globe. He leverages the corporate and securities law “toolboxes” to help his tax-exempt clients make more money, so they can amplify the good they do for the world.
A consummate educator, Todd is dedicated to empowering his clients with the knowledge needed to accelerate their growth and mitigate their risk. He regularly teaches other attorneys about corporate, securities, not-for-profit legal issues, and anti-money laundering. For his course catalog, see https://www.lawline.com/lawyer/todd-kulkin.
In addition to his teaching, Todd has been annually honored by the Reuters publication Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” of business law in the New York Metro Area from 2014 to the present. Only 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 in the New York Metro Area are given this distinguished honor each year.
While Todd was pursuing his JD, he was an editor of the Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal. He was also an invited speaker at the 2010 Stanford Law School Food Law & Policy Symposium.
JD, Financial Transactions, University at Buffalo School of Law (SUNY)
BA, Archaeology, Classical Studies Philosophy, Brandeis University
Bar Admissions & Memberships
State of New York
Southern District of New York
Representative Matters Include:
Represents businesses and non-profit organizations in the U.S. and offshore jurisdictions including:
- Africa: Guinea, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Sierra Leone
- Americas: Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico
- Asia & Oceania: Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea,
- Caribbean: Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Nevis
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- Middle East: Israel, Jordan, Palestine, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
- 100+ successful Federal tax exemption applications
- Deployment & Management of 10 9.3MW Powerplants with Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Land use Agreement with the Archdiocese of New York
- Software Development engagement with Ford Motor Company
- Import of Kimberly Process Certified diamonds from Sierra Leone
- Project Surety with Tokio Marine Insurance Company
- MSW Remediation Joint Venture Agreement with Waste Resource Technologies
- Negotiation and onboarding of a financial institution onto the Visa Network